Saturday, November 24, 2012

Ron James Show - Live Taping at CBC Studios

If you're not up for shelling out some hard-earned cash for one of the regular comedy shows taking place in the city (or if you simply want more variety in between new productions), this is a great - and free! - alternative. While I've never heard of Ron James until my friend asked me if I was interested in going, I'll try just about anything twice, so tonight we donned the requisite dark-coloured clothing and went to a live taping. It was a great time and best of all, super easy on the wallet.

WHERE: CBC Broadcasting Centre, 25 John St.

WHEN: Check website for additional dates and times. The show tapes in the evening, at 6:00 pm and 9:00 pm (you would need to arrive up to an hour ahead).

 COST: Free

INSIDER TIPS: The taping will take approximately two hours and you are not allowed to leave the studio once you enter, so be sure to take that bathroom break before you go in!

No comments:

Post a Comment