Friday, March 08, 2013

Getting Down to Business - The Promotional Side, That Is

I am going through another career transition and a sleepless night a couple of weeks ago saw me propped up in bed ordering business cards online at 3am. When these arrived in the mail, included in the package was a discount coupon for other products on the site. That is how I came upon the idea of ordering postcards for my blog.

While I initially started the blog for myself and my friends to help us remember the awesome things we get up to, I now get a lot of questions about it. So when the idea of limited promotion presented itself and took hold in my brain, I hopped back online and started browsing card designs to see if there was one I could make work without too much effort. The postcards (along with envelopes and matching return address labels) arrived today and I couldn't be happier. I have a feeling I will be returning to this site many more times in the future.

For those looking for personal or business promotional materials, or personalized stationery and gifts, VistaPrint offers a wide rage of affordable options. With hundreds and even thousands of customizable templates, it has never been easier to get creative on a budget. My box of shiny new business cards set me back less than $10 (cards were free; I just paid for shipping) and the set of postcards, envelopes and address labels came in at under $30. And playing around with the designs online was just about the most fun I've had all week. Highly recommended!

WHAT: VistaPrint - promotional materials

WHERE: Online

WHEN: 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year

COST: Incredibly affordable

INSIDER DETAILS: I know more than one person who has used their services (and were very happy with their experience), so you probably do to. Most of the shipments come with discount codes to be used for future orders, so ask around and you might be able to save even more money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment